Managing people in your Photos app on iOS 15 can be a daunting task, but it can be a breeze with the right tips and tricks. Here are some tips to help you get started.
Have you ever managed people in your photos app? If not, you’re missing out! With iOS 15, your photos app has a new way to manage people.
How to manage people in your iOs photo app
- Familiarize yourself with the new layout. This app has been redesigned with a new layout for managing people. The main screen will show your photos and videos, with a separate tab for each person listed.
- Add people to your Photos app. To add someone, tap the + button at the top of the screen and enter their name or email address. If you have multiple people with the same name, you can add them by their phone number or iCloud Apple ID instead.
- Edit contact information for someone. To edit someone’s contact information, tap their name or photo and then tap Edit. You can change their name, email address, phone number, or iCloud Apple ID.
- Assign photos and videos to someone. To assign a photo or video to someone, tap it and then tap Assign To > [person’s name]. The application will add the photo or video to that person’s tab in the Photos app.
- Remove someone from your Photos app. To remove someone from your Photos app, go to their tab and tap Edit > Remove [person’s name]. If you have any photos or videos assigned to that person, they will be unassigned and moved back to your main collection.
Benefits of Managing people on iOs Photo app
Suppose you took a bunch of photos of your friend and now they are asking you, but since then you took some more pictures and now it is hard for you to remember all the photos. In that case, you can go to People and then select your friend’s name and then all the photos of your friend will be available in one place.
It is also beneficial to share specific photos with certain people. For example- You took some pictures of your niece’s birthday party, and now you want to share them with her parents. You can go to People in your Photos app, select your niece’s name and then share all the photos of her birthday party in one place.
Managing people in your iOS 15 Photos app can save you time and hassle when organizing and sharing your photos. With these tips, you can get started on managing your people today!
One thing we always care about is to help you maximize your usage with all the new features in iOS 15. So, we hope you found this post helpful. That said, we should also share another great tip for those who like to keep their mobile phones in good shape. To do that, go to an online cell phone repair in Vancouver like Go Cell Doctor. You will find that certified professionals will take care of all your mobile issues. Contact us for more details.