all the apple users wish that they could get their hands on the new air pods. They are very popular and people have been talking about them for some time now. Even if you don’t have an iPhone, you might be considering getting a pair of these wireless earphones. Many people are curious about how they can improve their conversation skills with these new headphones.
Who knows in some time doctors will start prescribing air pods to those who have problems hearing? For now, we will just have to be content with the fact that they can help us in our daily lives. If you think about it, a lot of people use headphones to listen to music or make phone calls. Why not use them to improve your conversation skills?
If we explain this in an easy way: Suppose you are a bit hard on hearing and cannot seem to grasp what the other person is saying. In cases like these, you can use the air pods to hear the conversation better. It will also help if you are in a noisy environment and need to concentrate on the conversation.
Don’t confuse this air pod’s features as a hearing aid this is just to give you a better experience in hearing what the other person is saying. More like a boost to your hearing power.
If you frequently have trouble understanding people, it might be time to invest in a pair of air pods. They could be the answer to all your problems. Imagine being able to hear every word that is said clearly. No more missed appointments or misunderstandings.
What You Actually Need?
First of all, you will need an iPhone that is running iOS 10 or later. The air pods will not work with any other type of phone. You will also need to have Bluetooth turned on so that the earphones can connect to your phone. You also need to have a pair of Apple Air Pods pro. It won’t work in any other type but the pro version.
How to Use Them?
Once you have everything that you need, it is time to start using your air pods to improve your conversation skills. The first thing that you need to do is put the earphones in your ears. Make sure that they fit snugly so that they don’t fall out. If they are too loose, you will not be able to hear the conversation properly.
How to set up?
- On Your iPhone, go to the Settings, then the Accessibility
- Scroll down to the Audio/Visual and tap it
- On your page that appears, tap the Headphone Accommodations it will be on the top
- Turn the Headphone Accommodations options on
- Tap-back all the way up to the top level of the Settings
- Choose the Control Center
- Scroll down to the heading and then More Controls, and find the Hearing
- Tap the green plus sign visible next to the Hearing to add it to the Included Controls section
Now you have successfully set up your air pods and are ready to use them to improve your conversation skills. When you are in a conversation, you will be able to hear the other person much better.
How to turn it ON?
- Remember to put your headphones on before you start this process
- Swipe all the way down on your iPhone so you can get to the Control Center
- Tap on your Hearing button on iPhone
- When the popup appears, tap on the Headphone Accommodations
- Then on the Headphone Accommodations popup and then tap on Transparency Mode
- Tap anywhere on your iPhone to come out of this popup, then scroll all the way down
- At the very bottom of your list of options that now appear in front, there will be a Conversation Boost
- Tap on it to turn it on.
We hope that this guide on how to use air pods to improve your conversation skills was helpful. We always make sure you know how to maximize your phone usage and be able to use it to your advantage. But we also care about your phone, so if you want to make sure your phone is working fine, head over to an online cell phone repair in Vancouver like Go Cell Doctor. They know how to fix any problem you might have with your phone. Contact Us